Parker House Rolls
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 1/3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/3 cups bread flour
- 1 package yeast
- After completion of DOUGH cycle, knead dough by hand for about 5 minutes.
- Roll out and cut with a biscuit cutter (or cup).
- Brush tops with melted butter (1/4 cup or so).
- Fold circles in half and place in buttered muffin tins.
- Cover and let rise for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Brush tops with a beaten egg.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.