Peaches and Cream Bread
- 1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped; fresh, frozen or canned, well-drained*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
* If it's not peach season, 1 (16 ounce) can of peaches, well-drained and
chopped, works well.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place all of the ingredients into the pan of your bread machine, program
the machine for basic white bread, light crust setting, and press Start.
- Check the dough after 10 to 15 minutes of kneading; it should have formed
a smooth ball, soft but not sticky. If necessary, adjust the dough's consistency
with additional flour or water.
Yield: one 7- to 8-inch loaf
Nutrition information per serving (1 slice, 1/14 of loaf, 65g): 162 cal,
3/5g fat, 4g protein, 26g complex carbohydrates, 2g sugar, 1g dietary fiber, 24mg
cholesterol, 235mg sodium, 99mg potassium, 28RE vitamin A, 1mg vitamin C, 1mg iron,
59mg calcium, 55mg phosphorus
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Automatic Bread Machine Recipes