This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Peanut Butter 'n' Jelly Streusel Bread
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Fleischmann's Bread Machine Yeast
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup peanuts, finely chopped
- Combine the milk, peanut butter and egg and put in bread machine pan. Mix
well; then add bread flour, salt, sugar.
- Sprinkle yeast in a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- Use the bread machine dough cycle for this bread.
- Remove dough after the cycle is complete and shape into a 15 x 10-inch rectangle using a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle the streusel mixture below onto the surface of the dough which has been brushed lightly with
- Streusel Mixture: Roll dough up tightly from long side. Press to seal edges
and form a long roll. Cut into 1 1/2-inch slices 3/4 through the roll, (be carefully
not to totally separate the cuts. Arrange in a circle as desired. Allow to rise
until doubled in size.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with peanut butter frosting and touches of jelly.