Pina Colada Bread
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup flaked, sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dried, sweetened pineapple, chopped
- 2 1/4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Measure all ingredients into bread machine pan in the order suggested by
manufacturer, adding candied pineapple and coconut with flour.
- Recommended cycle: Basic/white bread cycle; medium/normal color setting.
Makes a 1 1/2-pound loaf.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Automatic Bread Machine Recipes