This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Raspberry Marshmallow Bread
- 1 package yeast
- 2 3/4 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons gluten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water plus 1/2 cup raspberry syrup
- 10 ounces frozen red raspberries, defrosted, drained well, and syrup reserved
- Place the first 9 ingredients into the pan in the order listed.
- Select sweet bread and push start.
- Add the reserved, well-drained raspberries (2/3 cups)
when the bread maker beeps.