This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order
recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color.
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
Yield: 1-pound loaf