Sour Cream Onion Bread
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ (optional)
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- Place flour, sugar, salt, wheat germ, yeast, dried soup, sour cream, and
water in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select the dough cycle, and press start.
- Shape dough, and place in a greased loaf pan. Place in a warm spot, and
allow to rise until doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degree C) oven for 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.