Sour Cream Onion Bread
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ (optional)
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- Place flour, sugar, salt, wheat germ, yeast, dried soup, sour cream, and
water in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select the dough cycle, and press start.
- Shape dough, and place in a greased loaf pan. Place in a warm spot, and
allow to rise until doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degree C) oven for 30 minutes.