Sour Cream and Vanilla Bread
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread machine or quick active dry yeast
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order
recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use Light crust color. Do not use delay
- Remove baked bread from pan, and cool on wire rack.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Automatic Bread Machine Recipes