Sweet Potato Pecan Bread
- 2 1/4 teaspoons yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 4 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 pinches nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons dark raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place all ingredients in machine and push start.
- Use raisin bread cycle, adding fruit and nuts at beep.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Automatic Bread Machine Recipes