This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Taco Cheddar Bread
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machines pan in the
order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color. Do not use delay
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on rack.
This recipe is not recommended for 1 1/2 pound bread machines with cast-aluminum
pans in horizontal-loaf shape.
Source: Gold Medal Flour