- 2 1/4 teaspoons dry yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons wheat bran
- 1/3 cup quinoa grain
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (DO NOT use reconstituted and packed in oil)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Pour boiling water over sun-dried tomato halves. Soak for 10 minutes, drain,
and cool to room temperature.
- Snip tomatoes into 1/4 inch pieces with a kitchen scissors.
- Add all the ingredients in the order suggested by your bread machine manual
and process on the basic bread cycle according to the manufacturer's directions.
Yield: large 1 1/2 pound loaf
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Automatic Bread Machine Recipes