- 2 1/4 teaspoons dry yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons wheat bran
- 1/3 cup quinoa grain
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon dried
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (DO NOT use reconstituted and packed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Pour boiling water over sun-dried tomato halves. Soak for 10 minutes, drain,
and cool to room temperature.
- Snip tomatoes into 1/4 inch pieces with a kitchen scissors.
- Add all the ingredients in the order suggested by your bread machine manual
and process on the basic bread cycle according to the manufacturer's directions.
Makes a large 1 1/2 pound loaf,