This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Vanilla Sour Cream Bread
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 3 cups Gold Medal Better for Bread Bread Flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread machine or quick active dry yeast
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order
recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use Light crust color. Do not use delay cycle.
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.