White Chocolate Bread
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients (except white chocolate chips) in the pan of the bread
machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select cycle, and start machine.
- If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the white chocolate chips
at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.
Makes a 1 1/2-pound loaf.