Blue Corn Bread
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup blue or yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup granulated
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a mixing bowl stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add eggs, milk and oil. Beat just until smooth (do not over-beat).
- Turn into a greased
9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.