- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Grease or spray an 8-inch square baking pan. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In bowl mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in blueberries.
- In small bowl beat egg; add milk and oil; mix.
- Pour all at once into flour mixture. Stir just until dry ingredients are
- Pour batter into baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.