Blueberry Streusel Cornbread
- 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch square pan.
- Mix muffin mix, eggs, milk and flour for 30-60 seconds using electric mixer.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- In mixing bowl, using a pastry blender, combine topping ingredients into fine
- Spoon over cornbread mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.