Selected by judges and 4H leaders to be shared because of appearance, flavor
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3/4 to 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup corn meal
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan and bake for 20 minutes
at 350 degrees F.
Final Comments: Ben Baldner, Port Matilda, Halfmoon 4H club. Ben's family
received the recipe from friends who are missionaries in Mexico.
Grange 4H division Winner 2000
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine 6/5/01 3:31:39 pm.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.