Sweet Cornbread Squares
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, stir together the baking mix, sugar, cornmeal and baking powder; set
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and butter. Add to the
dry ingredients; stir just until smooth. Spread the batter into the prepared
- Bake the cornbread for 35 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- Cool slightly; cut into squares.
- Serve warm.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.