Kids know that one of the best things about being back in school is the afternoon snack. Treat them to this irresistible cheesy Bubbly Bread; you’ll be sure to get an "A."
Prep: 15 min | Bake: 15 to 20 min | Yield: 8 servings
- 6 Rhodes Yeast Texas Rolls or 10 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Seasoned salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Sprinkle bread board with Parmesan cheese. Combine rolls together. Place on top of cheese and begin rolling out into a 14 inch circle. Turn dough over a few times as you continue to roll the cheese into the dough.
- Place on a sprayed 12 inch pizza pan. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, seasoned salt and fresh ground black pepper. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or store up to 2 days.
- Use the crust for your favorite pizza.