Kids know that one of the best things about being back in school is the afternoon snack. Treat them to this irresistible cheesy bubbly bread; you’ll be sure to get an “A."
- 6 Rhodes Yeast Texas Rolls or 10 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Seasoned salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Sprinkle bread board with Parmesan cheese. Combine rolls together. Place
on top of cheese and begin rolling out into a 14-inch circle. Turn dough
over a few times as you continue to roll the cheese into the dough.
- Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese,
seasoned salt and fresh ground black pepper. Cover with sprayed plastic
wrap. Let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm or store up to 2 days.
- Use the crust for your favorite pizza.
Prep Time: 15 min | Bake Time: 15-20 min | Servings: 8
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
>> Flatbread Recipes