Chipotle Chicken Flatbread
This flavorful flatbread is sure to hit the spot!
- 9 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken cut into
bite sized pieces
- 1/2-3/4 cup diced red pepper
- 3 0r 4 sliced cooked bacon,
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon chipotle seasoning
- Spray counter lightly with cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into an
11 x 15 inch rectangle. Place dough in a sprayed 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Brush the dough with olive oil. Poke with a fork several times to prevent
bubbles from forming.
- Pre-bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese, chicken, red pepper and bacon.
- Bake an additional 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from pan and place on cooling rack.
- Combine ranch dressing and chipotle seasoning and mix well.
- Arrange avocado on top of bread, sprinkle with cilantro and red pepper flakes.
- Drizzle with seasoned dressing.
Prep Time: 20-30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 25 min Servings:
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.