Cinnamon Nut Flatbread
Cinnamon Nut Flatbread is a quick and easy treat for all!
- 12 Rhodes Dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 10 x 15-inch rectangle. Place dough on a sprayed
baking sheet. Poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming and
spread with softened butter.
- Combine sugar, nuts and cinnamon and sprinkle over the buttered dough.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over warm flat bread.
Prep Time: 15-20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15 min | Servings: 12
Recipe and photo credit: Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.