This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Coconut Almond Fry Bread
This Fry Bread is topped with the delicious flavors of an Almond Joy!
- 12 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- Oil for frying
- 1 (11 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk
- Diced almonds
- Flatten each roll into a 4-5 inch circle. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap
and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Heat 3-4 inches oil to medium heat.
- Remove wrap from rolls and fry each one for 30-40 seconds on each side or
until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and let drain on paper towels.
- Melt chocolate chips and milk together over low heat, stirring until
smooth. Add more milk if necessary to make it the right consistency for spreading. Spread chocolate over
- Top with coconut and nuts. Drizzle with more chocolate, if desired.
Prep Time: 20 min | Bake Time: 1-2 min | Servings: 12
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):