Coconut Almond Fry Bread
This Fry Bread is topped with the delicious flavors of an Almond Joy!
Prep: 20 min | Bake: 1 to 2 min | Yield: 12 servings
- 12 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- Oil for frying
- 1 (11 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk
- Diced almonds
- Flatten each roll into a 4 to 5 inch circle. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Heat 3 to 4 inches oil to medium heat.
- Remove wrap from rolls and fry each one for 30 to 40 seconds on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and let drain on paper towels.
- Melt chocolate chips and milk together over low heat, stirring until smooth. Add more milk if necessary to make it the right consistency for spreading. Spread chocolate over fried bread.
- Top with coconut and nuts. Drizzle with more chocolate, if desired.