- 2 cups Masa Harina
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups warm water
- Mix Masa Harina and 1 cup water in a bowl. Add remaining water, 1 tablespoon
at a time, until a smooth stiff dough is formed.
- Scoop a lump of dough the size of an egg into the palm of one hand. Pat
it round and thin to 5 inches in diameter. Or use a rolling pin, putting dough
between two pieces of plastic wrap. The best option is to use a tortilla press.
- Have the griddle hot and cook one minute per side until evenly light brown.
- Keep warm in a napkin if not using at once.
- Wrap securely to freeze as they dry easily.
Yield: 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas