- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated unbaked pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll dough onto a baking sheet, stretching it to fit over entire surface.
Push your fingertips lightly into the dough, creating depressions all over the
- Place dough in preheated oven for 7 minutes.
- Remove dough from the oven, brush the top with olive oil, and sprinkle cheese
evenly over the surface.
- Place dough back in the oven for about 6 more minutes, or until cheese is
melted and starting to brown lightly.
- Remove from oven and cut or break into 12 pieces.