This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Fry Bread 2
Fry bread is comfort food and this fry bread is delicious and easy with frozen
- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- Vegetable oil
- Powdered sugar, butter, jam or honey, if desired
- Pour oil 2 to 3-inches deep into a small sauce pan or an electric frying
pan, and heat to medium high setting or 375 degrees F.
- Flatten each roll into a 4-inch circle.
- Fry dough on each side until golden brown (about 15 seconds each side).
Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Serve hot.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve with butter, honey or jam, if desired.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):