Fry bread is comfort food, and this fry bread is delicious and easy with frozen dough!
Yield: 12 servings
- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- Vegetable oil
- Powdered sugar, butter, jam or honey, if desired
- Pour oil 2 to 3 inches deep into a small sauce pan or an electric frying pan, and heat to medium high setting or 375 degrees F.
- Flatten each roll into a 4 inch circle.
- Fry dough on each side until golden brown (about 15 seconds each side). Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Serve hot.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or serve with butter, honey or jam, if desired.