This flatbread is great by itself or the perfect addition to any meal. Brie, bacon, honey and walnuts are the perfect toppings.
- 8 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 12 slices cooked bacon, cut into small pieces
- 7-8 ounces brie cheese, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Sea salt to taste
- Spray counter top lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 6-7-inch circle. Brush the tops with olive oil.
- Heat frying pan to almost medium heat. Place each flatbread, oil side down, in pan for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned.
- Brush the other side with oil. Turn and brown that side.
- Remove from frying pan and place on baking sheets.
- Dividing toppings equally between the 8 flatbreads, sprinkle with bacon, drizzle with honey top with cheese and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Broil flatbreads for 2-3 minutes until cheese starts to melt.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with sea salt to taste.
Prep Time: 30 min | Bake: 3 min | Servings: 8
Recipe and photo used with permission from: