Pizzeria Cheese Bread
Pizzeria Cheese Bread. Restaurant style cheese bread made in the comfort of your own kitchen!
- 12 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed but still very cold
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 2 cups mozzarella
- Spray counter with nonstick spray. Combine all roll dough and roll out on the sprayed counter to an 8 x 13-inch rectangle.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and move the rectangle onto the baking sheet. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Melt the butter in the microwave, about halfway. This should take 15 seconds. Add the garlic into the butter and stir to combine.
- Take the plastic wrap off of the risen dough. Brush all of the butter and garlic mixture over the dough. Sprinkle the cheese evenly across the top of the butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until the cheese is light golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven and cut into 12 pieces.
Yield: 8 servings | Prep Time: 40 min | Bake: 20 min