Red Onion Focaccia
Try this delicious Red Onion Focaccia. It's perfect for any occasion.
Prep: 10 min | Bake: 15 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, or 6 Texas™ Rolls or 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Bread Dough, thawed to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Spray counter lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll loaf or combined rolls into a 13 inch circle.
- Place dough on a sprayed 12 inch pizza pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove wrap and poke several times with a fork.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan heese.
- Arrange sliced onions over cheeses and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Top with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.