Roasted Garlic and Asiago Focaccia
Simply delicious! Roasted Garlic Asiago Focaccia is bursting with flavor.
- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 head garlic
- 1 cup
grated Asiago cheese
- fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut 1/2-inch off pointed ends of garlic, keeping cloves intact. Place garlic,
cut ends up, on aluminum foil. Wrap garlic in foil and bake for 1 hour.
- When cool, squeeze pulp onto a small plate and mash with a fork. Set aside.
- Combine rolls and flatten into a 13-inch circle. Place on a sprayed 12-inch
pizza pan. Spread roasted garlic evenly over dough. Cover with plastic wrap
and let rise for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and make indentations into dough with fingers at 1-inch intervals.
Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish with thinly sliced fresh basil while still
Skill: Intermediate | Prep Time: 75 | Bake Time: 20 | Servings: 8
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.