Roasted Garlic and Asiago Focaccia
Simply delicious! Roasted Garlic Asiago Focaccia is bursting with flavor.
Prep: 75 min | Bake: 20 min | Yield: 8 servings
- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 head garlic
- 1 cup grated Asiago cheese
- Fresh basil
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut 1/2 inch off pointed ends of garlic, keeping cloves intact. Place garlic, cut ends up, on aluminum foil. Wrap garlic in foil and bake for 1 hour.
- When cool, squeeze pulp onto a small plate and mash with a fork. Set aside.
- Combine rolls and flatten into a 13 inch circle. Place on a sprayed 12 inch pizza pan. Spread roasted garlic evenly over dough. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and make indentations into dough with fingers at 1 inch intervals. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish with thinly sliced fresh basil while still warm.