- 24 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Cut rolls in half.
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip 24 roll halves into butter
then roll in sugar mixture. Place in a sprayed Bundt pan.
- Spoon half of the apricot preserves between the roll halves; sprinkle with
half of the pecans.
- Repeat with remaining roll halves.
- Sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture over rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size or even with top
of Bundt pan.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil
last 15 minutes of baking.
- Immediately after baking invert onto serving platter.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pullapart and Monkey Bread Recipes