Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
Filled with savory spices and tangy blue cheese, this delicious loaf is sure
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- Cut each dinner roll into 4 equal pieces. Arrange half of them into a 12-inch
long loaf on a sprayed baking sheet. Brush with half of the butter.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, chives, parsley, oregano, onion, tarragon and
celery seed. Sprinkle half of this mixture over rolls and top with half of the
- Place remaining roll pieces on top of the blue cheese.
- Brush with remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining blue cheese and
remaining herb mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F 15-20 minutes.
Prep Time: 20 min | Bake Time: 20 min | Servings: 12
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pullapart and Monkey Bread Recipes