Buttery Onion Pull-Apart
Butter, onion, basil and garlic make this Bundt a beautiful and savory table
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients but the rolls. Dip each roll into
- Place rolls in a Bundt pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour any remaining butter mixture over rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size or nearly to top
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil
the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Immediately after baking, invert on a serving platter.
Prep Time: 15
Bake Time: 30-35
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.