Cherry Almond Pull-Apart Bread
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 20 frozen bread dough dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup candied cherries, halved
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- Place 3 tablespoons butter in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip 10 frozen dough rolls in butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place in a greased 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- Sprinkle with half of the almonds and cherries.
- Repeat with remaining rolls, almonds and cherries.
- Combine corn syrup and remaining butter; pour over cherries.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator.
- Cover and let rise until almost doubled, about 2 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Immediately invert.