Chocolate Filled Monkey Bread
If you need a quick, tasty bread for brunch that's easy to prepare, try this
1st Place winning recipe from Brenda Brooks of Greenbelt, Maryland. Start with thawed
dinner rolls, add NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels to the center of
each roll and dip in melted butter and sugar. Place in prepared Bundt pan and bake.
Enjoy drizzled with Chocolate Flavor NESTLE NESQUIK Syrup!
- 18 frozen white dinner rolls, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butterscotch sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Flavor NESTLE NESQUIK Syrup, (optional)
- Grease a 12-inch Bundt pan.
- Cut each roll in half. Press each half into 3-inch circle.
- Place 10 or 11 morsels in center of dough circle, shaping dough into a ball around
morsels. Pinch dough to seal.
- Repeat with remaining dough and morsels.
- Dip each into melted butter and roll in sugar.
- Arrange dough balls in prepared pan; seam sides up.
- Cover; let rise in warm place for 40 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Loosen sides and invert onto serving platter.
- Drizzle with butterscotch sauce and Nesquik.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 18 servings
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pullapart and Monkey Bread Recipes