Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 (7.5 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8 ounce package) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl; set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters; roll in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place half of the biscuit pieces in greased 12-cup fluted tube pan; drizzle
with half of the butter.
- Top with remaining biscuit pieces, then drizzle with remaining butter.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes; invert onto serving plate.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in small bowl with electric mixer on
medium speed until well blended. Add 1 tablespoon of the milk; beat until well
blended. Beat in enough of the remaining milk until glaze is of desired consistency.
Drizzle over warm bread.
- Serve warm.
For an extra cinnamon hit, lightly sprinkle glazed loaf with additional cinnamon.
Posted at Recipe Goldmine by Leslie from Kraft Kitchens Sunday Dec 10th, 2006
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.