Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 (7.5 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8 ounce package) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl; set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters; roll in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place half of the biscuit pieces in greased 12-cup fluted tube pan; drizzle
with half of the butter.
- Top with remaining biscuit pieces, then drizzle with remaining butter.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes; invert onto serving plate.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in small bowl with electric mixer on
medium speed until well blended. Add 1 tablespoon of the milk; beat until well
blended. Beat in enough of the remaining milk until glaze is of desired consistency.
Drizzle over warm bread.
- Serve warm.
For an extra cinnamon hit, lightly sprinkle glazed loaf with additional cinnamon.
Posted at Recipe Goldmine by Leslie from Kraft Kitchens Sunday Dec 10th, 2006
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pullapart and Monkey Bread Recipes