Pull apart this sticky treat slice by slice and enjoy the cinnamon sugar mixture
with every bite.
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Frozen Bread Dough, barely thawed, or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- If using loaf, slice into 24 thin pieces. If using rolls, cut each roll in half
and flatten each half into a 2 x 3-inch oval.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon and mix well. Dip each dough piece in the melted
butter and then in the cinnamon sugar.
- Line them up in a sprayed 9 x 5-inch loaf pan, each piece on it's edge, to make
a loaf shape.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F 20-25 minutes.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes and then place on cooling rack.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over warm cinnamon slices.
Servings: 8 | Prep Time: 30 mins | Bake Time: 25 mins