Fresh Strawberry Pull-Aparts
Brighten up someone's day with delicious Strawberry Pull-Aparts. Warm and
gooey right from the oven.
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, sliced and divided
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup butter
- Cut rolls into thirds.
- Sprinkle toasted almonds evenly in bottom of a sprayed Bundt pan.
- Top almonds with 1 cup sliced strawberries.
- In a bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar and the cinnamon. Dip all roll pieces in
the sugar mixture coating them completely.
- Layer half of the roll pieces over the almonds and strawberries.
- Top with another cup of strawberries and the rest of the roll pieces. If
there is any remaining sugar mixture sprinkle over rolls.
- In a small saucepan combine the remaining strawberries, sugar and the butter.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar
- Pour over layers in Bundt pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise to one inch below the top of the pan.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F 40-45 minutes. Cover with foil last
15 minutes of baking to prevent over-browning.
Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 45
Reprinted with permission from