Gooey Chocolate-Cinnamon Pull-Aparts
A chocolate lover's ultimate breakfast treat, these pull-aparts are equally
ideal for an afternoon coffee break or after-school snack.
- 1 can (17.5 ounces) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Supreme refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- Open can of rolls.
- Remove cover from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 5 to 10 seconds or until
thin enough to drizzle.
- In sa mall bowl, mix icing, melted chocolate chips and corn syrup. Spread
in bottom of pan.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls. Cut each roll into quarters. Arrange over chocolate
- Bake for 28 to 32 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Turn pan upside down onto heatproof serving plate. (Replace any topping
in pan onto rolls.)
- Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans.
- Cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Total Time: 50 Min
Yield: 10 servings
Reprinted with permission from Pillsbury.