Honey Monkey Bread
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 (7.5 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9- or 10-inch tube pan or 12-cup fluted
- In small bowl, combine nuts, marmalade, honey and melted butter.
- Separate each can of dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each into quarters.
- Place half of the biscuits in prepared pan.
- Spoon half of marmalade mixture over biscuits.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits and marmalade mixture.
- Bake for 23 to 25 minutes. Invert onto plate to serve.
Yield: 10 servings
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.