Lazy Maple Pull-Aparts
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In 8-inch ungreased round cake pan, combine butter, brown sugar and syrup.
- Place in oven for 3-4 minutes or until butter melts.
- Blend well. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Remove dough from can in 2 sections. DO NOT UNROLL DOUGH. Cut each roll into
- In small bowl, combine sugar cinnamon.
- Dip both sides of dough slice into sugar.
- Arrange slices in pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- Serve warm.