Peach Monkey Bread
- 1/3 cup peach jam
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- In mixing bowl combine the peach jam, honey and nuts.
- Stir in the melted butter and set aside.
- Separate the 10 biscuits and cut each in quarters. Using half of the pieces,
layer them in an 8-inch pie tin.
- Spread half of the peach jam mixture over the biscuits.
- Place the remaining biscuit pieces on top and spread with the remaining jam mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees to 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a deep golden
- Invert onto a serving dish.
- Pull apart to serve.
Just about any flavor jam or preserves may be used. A ready-made frosting may
be used as an icing, if desired.