Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pull Aparts
Pumpkin and Cream Cheese make this a delicious fall dessert.
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cold
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- Cut each roll in half to make 48 pieces.
- Cut the cream cheese into 48 equal pieces.
Wrap each dough piece around a piece of cream cheese to completely enclose.
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, pie spice and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Dip each filled dough ball into pumpkin mixture and coat completely.
- Place 16 coated balls in the bottom of a sprayed Bundt pan.
- Drizzle 1/3 of the melted butter and sprinkle 1/3 of the pecans over them.
- Repeat two more times.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until dough is one inch below the top of
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes. Cover with foil last
10 minutes of baking to prevent over browning.
- Remove from oven and invert onto serving dish.
Servings: 12 | Prep Time: 30 min | Bake Time: 50 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pullapart and Monkey Bread Recipes