Raspberry Monkey Bread
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves*
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuits
- In mixing bowl combine the preserves, honey and nuts.
- Stir in the melted butter and set aside.
- Separate the 10 biscuits and cut each in quarters.
- Using half of the pieces, layer them in an 8-inch pie tin.
- Spread half of the raspberry preserves mixture over the biscuits.
- Place the remaining biscuit pieces on top and spread with the remaining preserves
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a deep golden brown.
- Invert onto a serving dish.
- Pull apart to serve.
* Almost any flavor jam or preserves may be used.