Raspberry Pull-Apart Bread
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin (dry)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup butter
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Let bread thaw slightly, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Slice each loaf into 8 slices. Cut each slice into quarters. Put into pan unevenly.
- Mix dry ingredients and sprinkle over bread.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Dab with butter .
- Let rise until a bit higher than the pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Flip over onto cookie sheet, being very careful not to burn yourself.