All the traditional flavors of s’mores combined in a delicious Bundt.
- 24 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup crushed Graham crackers
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cups marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bundt: Cut rolls into fourths. Mix sugar and Graham crackers together and put
into a zip top bag. Put several roll pieces in and shake to cover
- Repeat until all roll pieces are coated.
- Layer about 1/3 of the following ingredients in a well-sprayed Bundt pan:
coated roll pieces, chocolate chips, miniature marshmallows, and any extra
graham cracker mixture. Repeat to make three layers.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until 1 inch below the top
of the pan.
- Remove plastic wrap and place bundt pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes. Cover bundt with foil last 15
minutes to prevent over-browning.
- Remove from oven and immediately invert onto a serving platter.
- Topping: Combine marshmallow creme, butter, and vanilla extract in a saucepan and
cook on medium heat until melted and boiling. Cook and stir 1 minute.
- Let cool slightly and then pour the mixture over top of the Bundt.
Prep Time: 30 min | Bake Time: 45 min | Servings: 12
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pullapart and Monkey Bread Recipes