Snickerdoodle Monkey Bread
Cinnamon-sugar monkey bread is drizzled with creamy vanilla frosting in this
ode to the traditional sugar and spice cookie.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (16.3 ounce) cans Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking
- In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon until well mixed. Reserve 2 teaspoons
- Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Dip each into melted
butter; roll in sugar mixture. Place in pan. Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake for 34 to 38 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center.
- Cool for 2 minutes. Loosen edges. Turn upside down onto serving plate.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Frost with vanilla frosting. Sprinkle with reserved 2 teaspoons sugar mixture.
- Serve warm.
20 mins prep time | 16 servings
Although monkey bread is best served fresh and warm, it can be reheated the next
day in a 200 degrees F oven or in the microwave.
This delicious monkey bread would be great served with fresh fruit for a brunch.
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 370 Calories from Fat 130
Total Fat 14g 22% Saturated Fat 7g 34% Trans Fat 1g 1% Cholesterol 15mg 5% Sodium
550mg 23% Total Carbohydrate 57g 19% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Sugars 33g 33% Protein
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 6%
Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 3 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.