Warm-N-Serv Lemon Pull Aparts
Citrus lovers will enjoy these rolls! Not only do they have a wonderful lemon
flavor, they are now made even easier with Rhodes new Warm-N-Serv™ Buttery Dinner
- 1 pan Warm-N-Serv Buttery Dinner Rolls
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 lemon rind, grated
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3/4 cup powdered
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Remove rolls from pan and brush bottom and sides with butter.
- Place back in pan and brush top with butter.
- In a bowl, combine sugar and lemon rind and sprinkle over top of rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and place on cooling rack.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over rolls while still warm.
Prep Time: 5 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15 min Servings: 9
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.