Orange Cream Cheese Biscuits
Serve these Orange Cream Cheese Biscuits with your favorite tea, and for a
moment you may feel that you’re in England!
- 3 cups buttermilk biscuit baking mix
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix baking mix, zest and orange juice until soft dough forms; beat vigorously
- Place dough on surface generously sprinkled with Bisquick mix and roll dough
in mix to coat. Knead 10 times. Roll dough 1/2 inch thick. Cut with 2-inch cutter
dipped into biscuit baking mix. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Mix cream cheese and marmalade. Spoon about 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture
onto center of each circle; sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 15 biscuits.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Biscuit Recipes