- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) tube refrigerated biscuits
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease 10 muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar and butter. Stir in pineapple and cinnamon.
Spoon into prepared muffin cups. Place one biscuit in each cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
Yield: 10 servings