Sour Cream Biscuits
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- Mix together flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Add sour cream
and mix to a soft dough. Add additional water if necessary.
- With well floured hands shape dough into round biscuit shapes.
- Bake in a preheated 450 degrees F oven for 12 minutes.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine 6/19/01 5:42:38 am.